R v. Cornwall County Council ex p Huntingdon [1994]

and Countryside Act 1981 stated that person aggrieved by a Council’s order
concerning public right of way could make application within 6 weeks to High
Court, but otherwise the ‘validity of an order shall not be questioned in any
legal proceedings whatsoever’.
of Appeal held order could only be challenged within that period, and by method
stipulated in statute.
no difference whether challenged body quasi-judicial or administrative.
whether invalidity fundamental.