Further application of principles.
Occupant of one-roomed flat had agreement allowing:
– ‘licensor’ to use room only at a specified time.
– ‘licensor’ no right of exclusive possession to room.
– landlord to permit others to use room.
– landlord right of entry at all times.
– landlord right to retain keys.
Court reviewed previous cases and emphasised need to
consider whether agreement was sham.
If not, it was possible some clauses in it could be.
This was so in case of clauses restricting times room
could be used, and its use by others.